Next Class Stewards meeting:
Monday, October 7, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Class Stewards help to keep members of their Seminary Class connected with each other and with the Seminary. They:
Our goal is to have a Steward from each class, from 1943 forward, who will volunteer to participate in this ministry of connection with their class members. At the moment, almost all classes have someone in this role. If your class does not have a steward, please consider volunteering.
- Engage in the important ministry of building and enhancing relationships
- Are conduits of information, encouragement and affirmation of the work of our graduates
- Communicate pastoral concerns to the Alumni Office
- Promote educational programs and events at the Seminary
- Are part of planning class reunions
- Encourage classmates to support the Seminary by their prayers and ongoing financial commitment
- For the most recent list of Class Stewards, please access your Alumni Community