Students in the Traditional or Enriched programs may elect to work towards the Evening School Diploma in Theological Studies. The Diploma is awarded upon satisfactory completion for credit of six courses, including at least two courses in Bible, one course in Christian theology, and one course in either liturgy or spirituality and the arts. Credits from the satisfactory completion of an Evening School course or for the Diploma are not transferable to Virginia Theological Seminary or to other academic institutions.
1. Apply Online
- Start here if you are new to the Evening School or did not fill out the application since August 2015. For traditional courses choose the "Evening School" application and for enriched courses choose the "Enriched Evening School" application.
2. Register -
- Current students log-in to myVTS to register.
- New students will receive an email on how to access myVTS to register for courses.
3. Pay - The finance office will invoice students once they have registered. The invoice will be available from your myVTS account.
|In our programming we strive to:|
- encourage a lifetime of learning
- feed the people of God through exciting programs
- provide intensive theological learning environments
- utilize contemporary teaching methods
- offer continuing education to refresh lay and ordained leadership
- empower lay leadership through challenging biblical and theological courses
Questions? Email email@example.com