Morehouse Educational Resources, 800-824-1813, www.morehouseeducation.org
Grades 1 & 2
Grades 3 & 4
Grades 5 & 6
All Things New offers a rich mix of age-appropriate activities centered on “best loved” Bible stories and Episcopal "basics", which include prayers, sacraments and traditions. The curriculum promotes simple, easy-to-use components with contemporary graphics that assist time-pressured faith formation leaders in learning the basics they need to be effective leaders.
Curriculum parts include:
• A Leader’s Guide for each age group, a user-friendly manual that provides teachers all they need to help children discover the Bible and the basics.
• Children’s Papers include age-appropriate activities and contemporary multicultural art that are relevant and appealing to today’s children. Children’s Papers can be used both during group time and after.
• Kids at Prayer, an interactive Book of Common Prayer designed specifically for children in grades 1-6. Kids at Prayer helps youngsters learn more than a dozen of the most familiar prayers in the Episcopal liturgies, and now includes an exploration of the Nicene Creed. Children add their own words and drawings to personalize their prayer books. Coordinates with 2007-08 curriculum.
• Interactive and Multicultural CDs, which include several best-loved Episcopal hymns and new children’s favorites, all tied to the quarterly theme.
• Poster packs offer a reproduction of a classic or contemporary work of fine art, along with several age-appropriate activity posters each quarter.
• Parent calendar provides an at-a-glance link to the weekly children’s stories.