The Office of Multicultural Ministries celebrates the racial and ethnic diversity within the church and the world. There are 5 key dimensions of our work:
- Sharing the experiences of people of African, Asian, Indigenous, and Latina/o heritage;
- Supporting student activism and other efforts to resist racial domination;
- Recruiting students from under-represented backgrounds and finding candidates for Bishop Payne Scholarships;
- Promoting anti-racism through classes and events; and
- Partnering with others to be sure diversity is reflected in our worship, pedagogy, and community life.