The entrance to the Seminary campus will be restricted between 7:30 and 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 16. Students who live off-campus and need a parking pass to park on campus the day of Commencement should let Monica Sloan know. Guests will park in designated parking lots at either Immanuel Church on the Hill or at Temple Beth El. Shuttle service will be available to transport guests from the parking areas to Immanuel Chapel.
- Students will be allowed to park on campus and are asked to park in either the parking lot near the post office (for residence hall students) or in the space designated for them (for apartment students).
- Staff members will be allowed to park on campus and are asked to park away from the main parking areas on campus.
- Faculty members will be asked to walk to campus on Commencement Day.
- Guests will park at either Immanuel Church on the Hill or at Beth El Temple. Parking instructions are provided on the back of the Commencement ticket. If guests are coming without tickets, you will have to notify them where to park. They will not be allowed on campus unless they have accessible parking tags.
- Shuttles will run regularly to take guests from Immanuel Church on the Hill and Beth El Temple to Immanuel Chapel.
- Accessible Parking will be available in the Welcome Quad, behind the Chapel Garden, and in other locations as necessary. Please email Monica Sloan at email@example.com if you need an accessible parking tag and then come pick it up in Aspinwall 107. We will have golf cart transportation available for those who need it.