Lifelong Learning believes that worship is the first priority of the church, and that imaginative, transforming worship will lead a congregation into effective discipleship and mission, whether across the street or across the world. Music, Liturgy, and the Arts is a division of Lifelong Learning dedicated to creating and sharing resources to support the worship and ministry of small and medium congregations, and to helping ministers continually improve their preaching.
Music, Liturgy, and the Arts offers tools, workshops, concerts, art shows, and other resources that will enliven music, liturgy, and preaching in your local church context, and engage the theological imagination through the arts. These include:
- Online resources for music, liturgy and preaching
- Continuing education opportunities through conferences and workshops
- Hosting art shows installations, theater performances, and concerts
- Consultancy services for congregations and dioceses
- Answers to common questions and challenges on our blog, "Ask Ambrose"
- A seasonal newsletter with reflections, resources, and learning opportunities
- Being available by phone or email to answer your questions
Whether you are looking for an answer to a particular question, need a consultant to come to your congregation or diocese, or are looking for trainings and workshops about liturgy — Music, Liturgy, and the Arts is here to serve.