Join us on our inaugural alumni trip to the Holy Land.
Your faith will be transformed and renewed as you make this pilgrim journey in which we will learn together, pray together, and worship together in community.
October 25-November 2, 2018 at St. George’s College Jerusalem
Among the sacred sites that will be included in this pilgrimage are:
Learn more about St. George’s College in this newly released video.
- Bethlehem, including the Church of the Nativity and the Milk Grotto
- Nazareth, including the Church of the Annunciation
- Ein Karem, site of the Visitation
- Galilee and Capernaum, including the Church of the Multiplication, The Twelve Apostles, and Mount of Beatitudes
- Nablus and Jacob’s Well
- The Jordan River for the renewal of Baptismal Vows
- Jerusalem, ancient sacred sites and churches, and the modern-day city and her people, and worship at the Cathedral of St. George’s.
The registration fee of $2,450 includes tuition, double accommodations, meals, all entrance fees to pilgrimage sites. It does not include airfare. To register, click here. (QV18 Special Course Virginia Theological Seminary Alumni)
Questions about the pilgrimage? Please contact Shelagh Casey Brown, VTS director of alumni and church relations.