Auditing Summer Master's Level Courses
APPLICATIONS DUE MARCH 22, 2019 FOR SUMMER 2019 COURSES
Lifelong Learners are invited to audit the following graduate level week-long intensive classes offered by the Doctor of Ministry program:
- History and Philosophy of Education in America (June 17-21)
- Contemporary Spiritual Traditions (June 24-29)
- Pluralism, Ministry and the Holy Spirit (June 24-29)
- Scripture and Ministry Seminar: Bible through the Lens of Scripture (July 1-5)
Students interested in auditing a graduate level course at VTS apply through the “Non-Degree” Auditor Program
. (Please note it is up to the professor to decide how many auditors students are admitted to a particular class.)
Applicants should include (forms found in the download box to the right):
- The completed Auditor application form.
- A brief letter outlining your purpose of study, and indicating which summer masters-level courses you are applying to. If you are applying to more than one, please list them in order of preference.
- The completed reference form, sealed in an envelope. It should be from your rector pastor, or another church professional familiar with your life and work in the church.
Applicants will be notified by March 30th
of acceptance into class. Reading and classwork will begin in April in preparation for summer intensives.
Please email Diane Wright
, Director of Continuing Education, with any questions.